Application URL: apply.workable.com/helpflow/j/C835CBF311
Location: Permanent Work From Home
Salary: $4 / hour
Type of Employment: Full Time
Date Posted: November 01, 2022
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Urgently hiring Customer Support for e-commerce businesses.
- You’ll be assigned to handle Chat and/or Email
- If you’re qualified for the Live Chat or Email support position, you’ll be placed on our “waiting list”.
- Training will commence within 4-8 weeks depending on our service requirements.
Customer Support for e-Commerce (Email and/or Chat Support)
- At least 2 years of Customer Service Experience for English Speaking businesses/clients/customers. Preferably in Ecommerce or similar businesses.
- Strong eCommerce or Retail customer service background
- Experience in using MS Office, GSuite, or similar tools
- Genuine care for customers & clients.
- A sales-oriented person is a plus.
- Social media management experience is a plus.
- Quick learner with the ability to absorb extensive information on our client’s brand history, product offerings, and communications.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, great email, chat, social media, phone etiquette.
- Proactive personality and self-motivator
- Demonstrates initiative with the ability to multi-task and detail-oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Proven to be organized, methodical, rigorous
- Strong computer skills in eCommerce/Retail applications and the ability to learn new applications quickly
- Team player, able to develop great relations with co-workers (externally & internally).
- You must be based in the Philippines
- Willingness to work on shifting schedules but predominantly during US business hours.
Are you the right fit?
Here are a few things to consider.
- Broad mindset and experience:
- If you have never worked in an unstructured “figure it out” environment, please don’t apply. You will be trained and have support and guidance along the way. But if you are used to operating in a very structured environment with a narrow “here’s your role” job and a clear path to each of your days, then this is not the position for you.
- If you “want to work for a startup” but haven’t before, then you (probably) shouldn’t apply. Startups are great, but they are also horrible. The highs are high because YOU got to the top – that’s great! But the lows are (extremely) low because YOU are the only one that will be able to get out of the low. If you don’t, you die. If you think working for a startup company (from home) would be “cool,” this is not the job for you. BUT if you are thinking of a specific tough situation you’ve had in a startup (yours or someone else’s) while reading this, then you might be a fit ; )
- If you think you have a terrible internet connection at home or Power outages are very common, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY, at least until that’s resolved.
- If you have a terrible habit of being “late” or “missing in action” that you haven’t resolved, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
- If you have an “I already know everything attitude”. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
- You must have at least TWO stable internet connections. One acts as your main internet, and backup is the other. (DSL, Broadband, or Fiber connection).*Backup can be prepaid broadband.
- Minimum Computer Requirements: Laptop or Desktop with Quad-Core CPU >2.5Ghz, RAM: 8GB, HDD/SSD: 1TB + OS installed in an SSD 128GB (Preferably but not required)
- External Keyboard and Mouse (if using a laptop)
- Dual Monitor with Native resolution of at least 1920p x 1080p
- Headset with Mic: For team meetings, 1:1 calls, and Voice call tasks (if required by the client you’ll be assigned to)
- Webcam: Mainly for team meetings & 1:1 calls.
- Typing Speed of at least 50 WPM
Terms of Employment:
- You’ll start between 20-30 hrs/week, then gradually move up to 40-45 hrs/week as you learn the process.
- This is a project-based job and is coterminous with the client contract with Helpflow.
- Agents with good track records at HelpFlow may be transferred to other accounts/LOB.
What we offer:
- Full-time Work from Home (or anywhere literally as long as you have stable internet connection and electricity)
- Pandemic-proof job
- Starting Rate: $4/hour for all our Customer Service positions.
- Weekly Pay & No Salary Deductions
- Paid Time Offs – this is rare with remote/freelance jobs
- HMO coverage up to $50 USD/Month
- Paid breaks
- Career Growth
- Performance-based compensation review
- Since you will be working from home, you get to save a lot of time and money
What we don’t offer:
- All government-mandated benefits (SSS, PAGIBIG, PHILHEALTH). Our team can pay them voluntarily.
- Computer / Workstation (You need to buy or upgrade your current one to meet our minimum requirements)
If you’re interested, please apply through the URL below.