Company: Direct to Client
Salary: During training – $3/hour, After training – $4/hour
Type of Employment: Full Time
Schedule: 8 hours + 1 paid break hour
Date Posted: November 13, 2022
Experience: Minimum 1 year
We are looking for an analytical person who enjoys working with numbers, can handle basic accounting for the business, follow up on and update expenses and incomes in our Business Excel spreadsheet, and manage inventory for the company by talking to suppliers, placing new orders, managing the shipping process of our products to shipping carriers, and updating the entire supply chain in the Business Excel spreadsheet.
Job responsibilities but are not limited to:
- Inventory Management
- Demand Planning
- Data Management
- Purchasing and Logistics
- Basic Bookkeeping
Minimum Qualification Requirement:
- Excellent English is a must
- Microsoft Excel and Google Sheet (not for beginners)
- Knowing Excel formulas on an advanced level(i.e logical statements, if statements(nested if better), vlookup(index and match better), conditional formatting, import range, data validation and etc.)
- Minimum 1 year of being a freelancer and working online (if you don’t have any at all then don’t apply)
- Training time – Monday to Friday, starts at 0700 MLA time 3-4 hours at the beginning
- Saturday & Sunday, 1.5-2 hours a day
- After training(FLEXI & Full-time): 8 hours + 1 paid break hour
- During training: $3.00 per hour
- After training: $4.00 per hour
As long as you are skilled with numbers, have the know-how spreadsheet formulas function, and are good with numbers, the job is easy.
So for those who are interested and meet the minimum requirement, apply immediately.
How to Apply:
- Please send your resume, portfolio and detailed cover letter to the email below
- Put “Application for Data Manager” in the subject line
- Please make sure to include in your cover letter any prior experience that might be relevant to this job, even though specific prior experience is not required.
- Whether you have experience or not, could you kindly explain why you think we should recruit YOU instead of someone else?
- What do you think you can bring to the table to make yourself the right candidate, based on the job description?