Company: Collar Finder
Location: Work From Home
Salary: ₱80k – ₱110k PHP per month
Type of Employment: Full Time
Date Posted: November 24, 2022
Experience: 0 – 2 years
We are in search of a Senior Data Analyst. This is a work from home set up for a permanent role.
About the Role:
The Sr. Data Analyst role will be responsible for executing a wide variety of database focused analysis activities in support of a variety of analysts and strategists.
In this role, the analyst will also have exposure to a wide variety of data analysis and Business Intelligence tools such as SQL Server, Oracle, Tableau and Power BI and will be expected to apply these tools when opportunities arise.
- Work as a senior member and leader of a project team, where you will plan, design, and have ongoing accountability for the creation of cutting edge visualizations to meet our clients’, vendors’ and peers‘ needs
- Utilize SQL to create new data engineering processes and perform database management, as well as guide other team members in best practices and performance optimization
- Develop creative solutions in development, data management and automation that help drive our business forward
- Continuously look for improvements, monitor quality levels, and manage quality problems
- Responsible for creating documentation and educational materials that will help guide team members with best practices for utilizing product, data governance and management questions
- Be an integral player in the maintenance of enterprise databases to allow for confirmation of data integrity and investigation of any discrepancies
- Being a leader in conversations related to ongoing initiatives where you embody our team’s “we’ll figure it out” mindset
- Assist in building state-of-the-art, multi-cloud capable products by:
- Automating build and deployment processes
- Creation of solutions that include custom-made, open source and 3rd party solutions for solving pertinent business problems
- Serve a multitude of functions including but not limited to: investigation of new product features, identifying new opportunities (in technology), creating internal processes for removing obstacles within the team
- Create notebooks and write queries in Azure Databricks environment
Education and Experience:
- Highly accountable self-starter with the ability to work well within a group, as well as independently
- Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of data visualization software like Tableau or Power BI
- Advanced experience with SQL.
- Intermediate experience with programming languages like R, Python, or C#
- Experience with modern development tools such as Azure DevOps, Git, Mercurial, Jenkins, Jira, etc.
- Must be able to handle multiple clients and projects simultaneously.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Advanced Excel skills a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and evolve as business requirements change
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technology, Analytics, and/or Data Science preferred
- Some experience with Apache Spark, Scala preferred
- Working experience with cloud technologies especially with Azure preferred
- Experience with Adobe Analytics is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with cloud SQL and it’s various flavours (Databricks, Redshift, Big Query, Snowflake) a plus.
HMO + BENEFITS
PC AND OTHER NECESSARY TECHNOLOGY TOOLS ARE PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY
How to Apply:
If you are interested, please send over your resume at the email below and let’s talk.