Salary: $6/hour + $15 commission
Type of Employment: Full Time
Date Posted: November 09, 2022
Experience: 0 – 2 years
We’re looking for VA Project Coordinator – Home Remodeling.
Requirements for Remote Work:
- Reliable internet access
- Quiet office space
- Previous experience in working Pacific Standard Time zone
- Fluent English
- Project Coordinating experience will be helpful
Qualities Needed To Be Successful:
- Communication Skills
- Flexibility to manage time and prioritize projects, skills in multi-tasking.
- Listening Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Service Oriented
- Manage people: installation teams, sales team
- Likeable, people skills
- Follow Up Skills
- Math Skills
- Skills in managing stress
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain accurate documentation
- Facilitate timely preparation and delivery of all required documentation
- Coordinate the remodeling project
- Introduce yourself to the client as the project lead
- Schedule all installation dates with client and installation teams
- Order all products related to the project
- Manage financing application/documentation
- Collect payments related to the job and submit to the office
- Maintain pro-active management style approach to anticipate and minimize or prevent potential problems or conflicts.
- Hire and work with new installation teams.
Please send your resume and all your questions to the email below. Thank you.